Hilarious Moment Charity Golfer Gets Head Stuck in a Bin (Video)


A GOLFER was caught in a hilarious video after getting his head stuck in a bin at a charity tournament.



Dressed in his brightly-coloured trousers, Dave Sayer was taking part in a 24-hour charity golf tournament at Wolstanton Golf Club earlier this month when the effects of alcohol led him to attempt the bizarre stunt in front of his mates.


Sayers was freed after one of his playing partners had vaseline in his bag and uses it as a lubricant to try and managed to slip his ears through the small hole.



"We were coming to the end of the day and I had been losing it a bit with a few bad shots. We'd all had a few beers,” Sayers told the UK Telegraph.


"I said, 'I'm going to bin these clubs' but they wouldn't fit. I decided to go a step further."


"I went to put my head in the bin, but then I couldn't get it out."



Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger