VIDEO: Myrtle Sarrosa as Mystica Wins 'YFSF' Season 2 Week 6


Myrtle Sarrosa impersonated Mystica and won week 6 of “Your Face Sounds Familiar” Season 2 which aired on Sunday, October 18, 2015.



Myrtle performed Mystica’s hit “Simple Lang” and was even able to do the signature ‘split’ of the novelty singer.


Jed Madela said “Paglabas mo pa lang sa iconator kanina, pagnga nga mo pa lang, oh my God, Mystica na. Tapos ‘yung pag-anong tawag diyan, helicopter ng buhok, ang galing, as in. I think the best of your performances. This performance proved na kaya mong gawin kahit ano.”


Guest juror Annie Quintos said “I am speechless. This was not something I expected, I did not expect this in my wildest dreams for you to go to Gary Valenciano, and… People don’t know, ano ka talaga eh, mahiyain, and to see you do this. Kanina, may konting hesitation, pero ngayon parang, wala, nagpakawala ka na talaga. And I say this in a good way. All of a sudden, I saw a totally different person. This one I did not see a single Myrtle there, not one. I am just so proud of you.”




Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger