Kat Alano Admits She was Raped 9 Years Ago

After becoming controversial over her cryptic tweets about sexual abuse a few months ago, DJ Kat Alano finally admits and revealed that she was raped nine years ago by a public figure.



Kat's confession in DJ Mo Twister's podcast "Good Times with Mo" in April 24, ended all the speculations about her rape post.


"You know, rape is a funny thing. People think they assume to know all sorts of things about rape victims but they really don't know them at all. And when they react to people saying things about rape, they have no idea what they're talking about. They've never been raped. They never spoke to anybody who knows anything to do with being raped," she told the controversial radio personality when asked her why she chose to open up about her own rape.

The 28-year-old Model recalled what happened nine years ago, she was 19 at the time, said she was at a bar with her friends that night she met the guy that work on television.


"I'd been there for a while so I drank quite a bit. I saw him out and, you know showbiz, Mo, when you see someone you know, you like say 'hi,' you hang out, you 'hey kamusta blah blah,' all that stuff.

"We drink together, he buys me a drink and you know we're hanging out. I'm with my friends though, so there's bunch of people. After a little while, I wanna go home. Like I started to feel tired and I'm gonna drive home. Yes, I know, 19-year-old drunk driving, don't do that kids bad idea but I decided I was gonna go home. And he said to me, 'Let me drive you home.' And I was like, 'No, it's okay. I will go with my friends, my friends are gonna come with me.' He said, 'No let me drive you home,'"


The rape happened after they got into her place, she thought the man will just park her car and eventually head home. But he insisted to accompany her in the doorstep, she lost her conciousness and didn't know what happened next.


"I don't know what happened next. The only thing I know is that I woke up, I was passed out on my floor with my arms above my head and my legs were up in the air and he was pulling off my jeans. He looked really surprised that I was awake, and I blacked out again,” she said, she was blacked out at the moment, but she awakens a couple of times and would see the guy on top of her.

Watch Kat Alano's Confession at 55:55 on the video:



She clarified that she doesn't know Deniece Cornejo or businessman Cedric Lee on a personal level. In the whole podcast, she did not mention Navarro. She said the whole event just triggered a part of her.


"I knew I needed to speak up. And I needed to tell you what happened to me. I don't want to be silent. This is why I'm saying this now. I'm admitting that I was raped. Because that is part of freeing yourself. It's so hard to say it and the past few months was me dealing with that."

She explained that her admission was part of "freeing" herself.


"I didn't want to come out with this. I didn't want it at all. But now that all these things happened, I was caught by all of these things and I was told by so many people what happened to them, I needed to tell them, 'Here I am. This happened to me. I don't need to be ashamed anymore. It's not my fault and it's not your fault either and if you are a victim like me then you need to speak up because that's part of freeing yourself, that is part of letting go and that's not easy.'"

However, Alano said she isn't ready to take the case to court just yet because she "can't afford the legal aspect of it."


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger