ALDUB Nation Makes Maine Mendoza's Childhood Fantasies Come True


ALDUB Nation Makes Maine Mendoza's Childhood Fantasies Come True

With ALDUB Nation's love and undying support, one by one Maine Mendoza's childhood fantasies are turning into a reality.

On Instagram, she posted a photo of her Coca-Cola Billboard along EDSA in North Avenue with the caption: "I still remember saying "Sana talaga magkaron din ako ng billboard ko someday!" as a kid. Passing by tons of billboards along the expressway, I used to rest my head on the car window while gaping at those gracefully photographed celebrities/models. I was dreaming to see myself on one of those advertisements one day; but back then, I knew that it will NEVER EVER come to reality. (Papa'no naman kasi diba?) Until all of these happened.. nobody knew that my "fantasies" would come true. Nobody thought it was possible. I couldn't help but ask my driver to stop in front of this Coca-Cola billboard (along EDSA) so I could take a photo of it, but before that, I took a couple of seconds to just stare at it.. then I found myself whispering..
"Eto na...eto na sya. ☺️
"


Aside from Coca-Cola, Maine is seen in numerous billboards in the long stretch of EDSA including her Belo ads in Orense, Makati and Talk N' Text giant LED billboard in Cubao.

Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger