Sharon Cuneta Confined at Hospital


Megastar Sharon Cuneta is currently confined in the hospital due to respiratory complications brought by her recent trip to the United States.



The 49-year-old Cuneta posted on her Facebook account that she has been coughing for three weeks now and despite of taking antibiotics, she never get well. After consulting the doctors, she was then advised to have herself confined because her illness is contagious.


"I have been coughing for over three (!!!) weeks now. I went on antibiotics for two of those three weeks, and I didn't get better at all. I am always tired even when I’m not doing anything, also always dizzy," said Cuneta.


"Well now I am confined at St. Luke's because my doc warned me that I am contagious (Miguel already got sick. Am sure nahawa sa akin.) and I still don't know what's wrong with me, except for what my doc yesterday saw were allergic rhinitis and a post-nasal drip and a bacterial infection that all started when I was in the States," Cuneta added.


Now, she's been on an I.V. antibiotics and have gone through CT Scan. She's ok because nothing spread down her lungs.


She then asked for prayers.


Hello. I hope this finds all of you well. I know it’s been ages since I last posted anything here (or anywhere else)….

Posted by Sharon Cuneta on Monday, August 10, 2015



Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger