Zsa Zsa Padilla to Marry Conrad Onglao in 2016


Veteran singer actress Zsa Zsa Padilla and boyfriend Conrad Onglao are set marry each other next year in Italy.



In an interview with Kris TV, Architect Onglao was quoted as saying, "Sabi niya, 'where's my ring? Sabi ko it's coming. I want to get married in Florence. I'm taking her to Italy after her 'ASAP' show in London."


Onglao also noted that his children are happy for him.


Both Zsa Zsa and Conrad Onglao already live together but according to Onglao, marrying Padilla has always been the end-goal since they became a couple.


Padilla would love to marry Conrad. However, she asked him to let continue with Showbiz.


"Pinag-usapan din talaga namin from the onset na I cannot stop working because I have children to take care of. Kailangan pa nila tulong ko," said Padilla.



Onglao said he will never be a problem in Padilla's career.


"I like the fact that she really works. I want her to be happy. If singing is what makes her happy, or acting, I said: 'I'm just there to applaud you.' I'm not going to take it away from her. Before I met her, she was already a very accomplished singer and actress. why would I take that away from her?" he said.


He also noted that he loving personality and dedication to her work are the some of the thing he adored about her.


Onglao was previously married to fashion designer Ivy Almario, with whom he had children. They divorced in United States and obtained a legal separation, and church annulment here in the country. Padilla, on the other hand, was married to the late Comedy King Dolphy.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger