Alleged Suicide Note of Julia Buencamino Found


An allege last message of teen actress Julia Buencamino is currently making rounds online. Netizens already claim that it was really her suicide note.



Julia was found lifeless, last July 7 in their house in Quezon City, hanging from a nylon rope in her bathroom. She was rushed to the hospital but she was declared dead on arrival.


A while after the news had grown over the media, fans had started plotting up that either she was going through a tough time or Julia might have been giving away "special signs" from her controversial paintings that she has been posting on her instagram account.


"If youre reading this then I haven't deleted it from my queue which means I've succeeded in killing myself," said Ms. Buencamino. "Lemme give you a moment to like put your hand over your mouth or cry or smth I don't know."


She also addressed her parents saying that it's not their fault.


"I wish you wouldve noticed. But it's not your fault, I promise. I know you love me, and I love you too. I'm sorry for doing this to you guys," she said.


She also messaged her bestfriend and encouraged her to continue her passion and "never forget to treat yourself with kindness."


She also revealed her sexuality.


"My name was Julia Louise Buencamino and my gender neutral name was lee. I was 15, assigned female at birth, and I identified as nonbinary (surprise mom and dad Ive known I was trans since I was 13. Panromantic demisexual, as of this moment, so yes dad I made out with a girl," she said.


Here's Julia Buencamino's alleged last message:



Meanwhile, the family of Buencamino appeal to the public to respect their privacy, netizens also asked to stop sharing and spreading Julia's alleged last message on social media.



Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger