VIRAL VIDEO: Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano's Tear-jerking Wedding Video


Almost a month after tying the knot, the tear-jerking wedding video of Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano is now released.



The seven-minute clip shows different touching moments of Celestine (Toni) and Paul wedding that happened on June 12 that was held at the United Methodist Church in Taytay, Rizal, that was attended by the couple's family and close friends.


During the wedding vow, an emotional Paul told Toni that he sees his future with her.


"When I saw you come that aisle, as a filmmaker, my imagination just goes wild and I saw everything. I saw my future, the mother of my children. That was the rest of my life right there," Soriano said.


Gonzaga also cried while recalling that Soriano never left her despite only becoming her last priority.


"As I look back, I couldn't help but wonder why you never left. Our relationship was never easy. For eight years, you have fought for your own position in my life. And there are times when I would see you get tired. But there was never a time you gave up. It has been a long journey, my love. And now, we are finally getting married. It's a great love story because God wrote ours," said Gonzaga.


The emotional moments in the video includes scenes of Paul and Toni with their family members. It also showed the first dance of two as husband and wife.


Paul Soriano and Celestine Gonzaga – Soriano | 6.12.15 from TEN17P on Vimeo.



Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger