The Voice Kids Philippines Season 2: Joemar 'Dodong' Lazarraga's 'Sa Mata Makikita'


Seven year-old kid Joemar "Dodong" Lazarraga from Cebu City impressed the three coaches as he performed Roel Cortez' hit "Sa Mata Makikita" with his angelic version in the Blind Auditions of "The Voice Kids Philippines Season 2" on Sunday, June 21, 2015.



"I really like your performance. I hope you join me in camp Kawayan," said Coach Bamboo.


"I turned my chair first, please join my team," Coach Lea Salonga said.


In the end, he chose Lea Salonga to become his coach, joining Esang de Torres, Noah Anderson, Bianca Marbella, Reynan Dal-anay, and Stephanie Jordan.




Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger