Why Bela Padilla moved to ABS-CBN


Actress Bela Padilla has returned to ABS-CBN where she began her showbiz career.



During the announcement of ABS-CBN's TV remake of Fernando Poe Jr.'s "Ang Probinsyano," it was revealed that Bela has left GMA-7 and has moved to ABS-CBN.



She will be part of "Ang Probinsyano," which will star Coco Martin.


In an interview with PEP.ph, Padilla said she has long been planning her comeback to the Kapamilya network wanting to "seal my place as a kapamilya."


"I just turned 24. I have to look out for myself. I'm thinking of how long I want to stay here in showbiz and how I'm going to protect my career in showbiz. Right now, this is what I feel is right for me. I'm not saying this is the perfect path. Pero for me, I feel like it is," she said.


About leaving GMA-7, the actress said she wanted to explore more options. She also said that GMA had a counter offer, but her wish to transfer to ABS-CBN prevailed.


"I just felt like I want to try something new. Also, as an actor I'm looking for something else to do. It's not that I was bored pero medyo nauulit na yung ginagawa ko dati," she said.



Bela Padilla was part of Star Magic Batch 15 but signed up with GMA-7 in 2010 changing her name from Krista Valle to Bela Padilla.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger