Pia Cayetano Falls to Snatcher in Spain


Senator Pia Cayetano was victimized by a snatcher during an event in Spain.


Known for being an avid marathoner and triathlete, the senator was in Madrid as a participant in the Madrid Rock 'n' Roll half marathon.


Cayetano posted her experience in Facebook on Monday.


"Lesson learned: Always be on guard wherever you are", this was the advice given by Senator Pia Cayetano.



"On a rainy Sunday morning, I was running the streets of Madrid, Spain as a participant in the Madrid Rock 'n' Roll half marathon," she said.


"In the afternoon, I found myself running again but for a different reason. As I was walking along an alley, glued to the Google maps on my phone, a bike swept past me as I saw a hand reach out and grab my phone! I ran after him but as he picked up speed on the bike, I threw my charger at him, hoping it would knock him out. But of course it didn't, so I started shouting for help," she added.



Cayetano, who also know how to speak Spanish, showed the culprit that he's messing with the wrongs woman. Also a lawmaker, she also showed him that he can't just getaway with it.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger