Alex Gonzaga Showcases Musicality with 'I Am Alex G' Album


TV host-actress and best-selling author Alex Gonzaga continues to unleash her talents as she now shows off her vocal prowess via her bubbly, fun, and easy listening debut album “I am Alex G” released by Star Music.



“My album is just like me–fun yet fierce. I just don’t want people to discover that I can sing. I want them to enjoy and connect to the songs so much that they can sing along with me,” said Alex who admits that her idol Taylor Swift was a major influence in her music.


“Taylor Swift was my inspiration while doing the album. Just like her, I want to perform songs that will uplift the spirit of others,” she said. “Incidentally, I felt that ‘Taylor Swift magic’ the first time I heard my now favorite track in my album titled “Panaginip Lang.” It’s very upbeat, has strong recall and it’s a quick mood upper.”


With her debut album released, a first major concert happening in April at the Araneta Coliseum, and an upcoming primetime teleserye “Inday Bote,” Alex has nothing but gratitude in her heart.


“All these things that are happening to me now were just once part of my dreams. But through the help of many people who gave me opportunities to share my talents and with the strong support of my fans, I am now here living my dreams. I will forever be thankful to all of them,” Alex said.



The “I am Alex G” album has six tracks “Di Ko Akalain,” “Alam Mo Na ‘Yan,” “Boyfriend,” “Break Na Tayo!,” “Goodbye Kiss” and her carrier single “Panaginip Lang.” All six tracks have minus one versions in the album.


“I am Alex G” is now available at all record bars nationwide for only P199. Digital tracks can also be downloaded worldwide via online music stores such as iTunes and Mymusicstore.com.ph.


For more information, visit Starmusic.ph or follow Star Music’s official social media accounts at Facebook.com/starrecordsphil, Twitter.com/starrecordsph and Instagram.com/Starmusicph.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger