Jolina Magdangal Reunites with Marvin Agustin in ABS-CBN’S Drama Series 'Flordeliza'


Singer-actress Jolina Magdangal is overwhelmed with all the positive feedback and well wishes she has been receiving since her return to ABS-CBN. She recently had her first taping day (October 27) for the new drama series “Flordeliza,” wherein she will be co-starring with her long-time love team partner, Marvin Agustin.



“I’m so excited and nervous, but in a good way, for everything that will happen next. After 12 years, I’m finally back home,” said Jolina about her ABS-CBN homecoming.


“What really made me come back are the people on- and off-cam whom I missed working with. The first on my list is Direk Wenn Deramas. He was my director in ‘Kung Ikaw Ay Isang Panaginip,’ my last movie under Star Cinema. I was so happy and at ease when I learned that he will be the one to direct ‘Flordeliza.’ I know that I will not have a hard time,” explained Jolina, who gained stardom in the 1990s through ABS-CBN shows like “Ang TV,” ”Gimik,” ”Esperanza,” and ”Labs Ko Si Babe.”


But aside from Direk Wenn, Jolina admitted that it is the beautiful story of “Flordeliza” and her tandem with Marvin that made her say yes to the project.



“The viewers will see a different Marvin-Jolina tandem in ‘Flordeliza.’ Unlike before when people were used to seeing us in romantic comedy shows, now, in ‘Flordeliza,’ they will surely be surprised. It’s something worth watching out for,” said Jolina.


Also part of “Flordeliza” are Desiree del Valle and new Kapamilya child stars Rhed Bustamante and Ashley Sarmiento.


“Flordeliza” is set to premiere on ABS-CBN this November.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger