Daniel Padilla Break Silence On Audio Scandal (Video)


Teen star Daniel Padilla finally broke his silence on a so-called "audio scandal" that supposedly his conversation with a number of friends that went viral online. In the covertly recorded clip, a voice tagged as Padilla's seemed to express excitement about receiving a text message.


Photo Courtesy of ABS-CBN News

In ABS-CBN's late night talk show, 'Aquino & Abunda Tonight', Teen King said his onscreen partner and rumored girlfriend Kathryn Bernardo has forgiven him after the circulation of an audio clip that triggered speculation about the teen heartthrob's relationship with his film co-star Jasmine Curtis-Smith.



Meanwhile, Jasmine Curtis-Smith on Monday in an interview with ABS-CBN News' Gretchen Fullido, speak up on the controversy, she admitted that they exchanged text messages recently.


"The people who were there saw how affected I was and how sad I was," Curtis-Smith said of the time her father was set to undergo operation, Padilla sent her a text message expressing his support and asking about the health of her father on the day of his surgery.


"Before [the audio recording] came out, of course, [Daniel and I] were working together on a project for MMFF and that's where we got to talk to each other and during that time, I was going through a bit of a down moment because I was scared something would happen to my dad," she said, referring to the recent surgery her dad underwent.



Curtis-Smith also didn't think it was her that Padilla was referring to in the audio because she saw their exchange of messages as just friendship.


"When I heard the audio I didn't assume it was me. I didn't hear it properly, it was very muffled, so ano na lang parang okay people are thinking it's me... Sige, parang kayo na lang bahala kasi ayoko na namang mag-assume bilang I saw everything as friendship... friendship lang naman 'yung na-insinuate ko," she said.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger