LOOK: New 'Human Barbie' Claims She's All Natural and Never Had Plastic Surgery, Dieting or Photoshop


Lolita Rich, 16, high school student from Kiev Ukraine could be the best human barbie doll, she claims her walking-talking doll looks were achieved without plastic surgery, dieting or Photoshop.


Lolita Richi the newest Human Barbie. Photo Courtesy: LolitaRichi on Facebook

Teen 'Human Barbie' Lolita Rich has a tiny 20-inch (50 cm) waist, she wears 32F cup size bra, very beautiful face, smooth and fair skin, long slim legs, plus lovely long radiant hair. She has impossible body proportions and blank features which will truly make you wonder if she's a Barbie doll. She also wears contact lenses that mimic the wide-eyed doll stare.


According to Daily Mail, she started her barbie look about a year ago because she believes all women should be immaculate and well kept and this was her way of achieving her best look.



"People have openly told me that they're jealous of me and how good I look. All of the boys at school fancy me as well but I don't like any of them. They are not to my taste," Lolita explains.


"I started dressing up like this because I want to look perfect. I think that all women should be well-kept and immaculate. I wanted to be my own inspiration."



"If a girl doesn't have beautiful eyes then they should wear contact lenses to sort it out. If they have a crooked nose, then she must do something about it, whether that's plastic surgery or not. I had great features to start with and I just improved on them. My big breasts are natural although I sometimes wear a push-up bra to enhance them," she added.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger