KC Concepcion Proves She's Not Pregnant


KC Concepcion who is currently in New York took to Instagram for her statement, denying the rumor of being pregnant which continues to surfaced online.


Photo courtesy of Kc Concepcion on Instagram

The 29-year-old actress-model posted a photo on her Instagram account showing her doing some workout routines, proving that she's not pregnant. Her post was accompanied with the caption, "Once & for all: What is this rumor that I am "pregnant"??? I AM NOT PREGNANT. I have NEVER BEEN PREGNANT in my whole entire life. Someone tried to spread this rumor since I left for Paris at 18 & wow now it's back? Please," she wrote.



"When the time comes that I would be blessed with a beautiful baby I will be the first one to proudly announce it to my family, friends, supporters, loved ones. Although I don’t want to be rushed… I honestly can’t wait for that day… Have a happy day, beautiful people!!! Let’s work on getting fit, healthy & happy," KC Concepcion further added.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger