Deniece Cornejo Writes Letter To President PNoy


Broadcast Journalist Tony Calvento has revealed on his official Facebook page, the letter of Deniece Cornejo to President Benigno Aquino III, which becaome viral online.


Photo Credit: Tony Calvento Official Facebook page

On Deniece Cornejo's letter to PNoy she wrote, "I’m still an innocent person, even as I have been charged of serious illegal detention, as guaranteed by our Constitution," she further added, "I feel I’m entitled to marking these important youthful dates of my life with my family, friends, and relatives who came all the way from America and provinces especially that I’m experiencing difficult times."


Photo Credit: Tony Calvento Official Facebook page

The said letter has gotten online; It can be seen in Tony Calvento's Facebook timeline, dated June 10 (Mon). The post was captioned: Deniece's letter to President Aquino re her birthday celebration and shares her life in prison.


Deniece's letter receievd mixed reactions and comments from the netizens.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger