Jhoanna Aguila: Pinay Survives The Voice Australia Blind Audition

Jhoanna Aguila, the 24-year-old Sydney-based Filipino has entered The Voice Australia blind auditions with her soulful rendition of Florence & The Machine song “You’ve Got The Love.”



Three of the four The Voice Australia judges; Will.I.Am, Joel Madden and Kylie Minogue turned their chairs just before Jhoanna Aguila ended her song.


Will.I.Am: Are you Filipino? My best friend is Filipino. My best friend from my group Black Eyed Peas is Filipino. You were sent here and I'm supposed to work with you for the Filipino people.


Kylie Minogue: What I would bring is being the singer on that stage and I wished I had someone who could have held my hand going through the stages of my career. I didn't. I figured it all out by myself and I have stuff I'm waiting to give to someone."


Joel Madden: I think you really have a great spot on my team. I have no one on my team like you. You will have a really great chance to shine on my team."



But in the end, Aguila decided to pick the seven-time Grammy Award winner, Will.I.Am. "I have to choose Will.I.Am," Jhoanna Aguila said.


According to Jhoanna Aguila, she quit on her full-time job to concentrate on her music career. She also cited Alicia Keys, Norah Jones and Lauren Hill as he musical inspirations.


Thank you so much for visting Chismobiz and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Chizmobiz - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger